- A year ago, Mr Face had Just lost his job. Luckily, a couple of months later, he found a new one, which was better than his previous job
- This time last year, Mr face was very hungry and had nothing to eat. So after shoping, he decided to go to a bar for breakfast, and then do a shop at the supermarket.
- Mr face had to clean his house, but he didn't feel like it. After thinking it over, he decided to hire a housemaid.
- He failed the examen because he hadn't studied enough. Two months later, and after studying more, he passed the exam without any problem.
- Mr face had planned to go to a party at his best friend's house, until his friend broke his leg. Thanks to his friend's mother who maneged to get a wheelchair, the party go ahead.
- Mr face was worried because he had just been robbed and didn't have enough money to pay the rent the next day.
- A couple of months ago mr face broke up with his girlfriend. They had been arguing all day and neither of then could take it anymore.
Well done - some great sentences about Mr Face, and the ups and downs of his life!
Just a few small things to consider:
1. punctuation: take out a comma and include a full stop.
2. and 3. Fine!
4. spelling of a word (Spanish auto-correct?)
5. verb needs to be in past tense.
6. and 7. Fine!
( Remember that's it's capital 'M' in 'Mr' and 'F' in 'Face' )
Luke Guilfoyle, proud owner of lukelanguagetraining.com