So, it’s back to school for another academic year, and today’s class with my A2.2 group was about what we did over the summer.
In the class we…
- …looked at the pronunciation of the question, “How was your summer?”
- …practised the question form “Did you + simple present?” to ask about statements in simple past.
- …wrote about what we did over the summer and focused on sentence structure.
- …asked and answered with short form, “Yes, I did.” and, “No, it wasn’t me.”
- …wrote follow-up questions to develop conversation skills.