In this class we also …
- … read an article about rude-sounding place names.
- … focus on vocabulary through collocations.
Chinese-born, German artist Yang Liu has created a series of pictograms exploring stereotypical gender roles between men and women.
In this class we…
- … listen to a programme discussing the pictograms.
- … practise comparative language.
What's the story behind a stork carrying a baby? See here: todayifoundout.com Do you think it's good or bad to invent a story to explain birth to children? How would you explain to a child how babies are born?
In this class, we…
- … look at what some parents told their children about where they came from.
- … Watch a funny short video clip with a small girl who gives her version of things.
- … practise language for questioning ideas and seeking clarification.