The rules I give my students are:
- Words have to be three letters or more.
- You can move in any direction – horizontally, vertically or diagonally. But each letter must connect with the next, so you can’t jump squares.
- When you’ve used a square in a word, you’re not allowed to use it again in that word.
- You should try to find 15 words or more in 4 minutes.
- Example: ‘said‘ But not ‘adds’ because it repeats ‘d’ and not ‘sat’ because you jump to ‘t’.
Spend a couple of minutes and see how many words you can find in the square.Click to continue