Choose a question from the class and give your opinion
- Do you think it’s good or bad to invent a story to explain birth to children?
- How would you explain to a child how babies are born?
- What does this scene show us about telling the truth / making up stories to explain things to children?
- How does the girl incorporate what she knows from experience with what she’s been told by her daddy?
- Do you think this mix of reality and imagination is a good or bad thing? Would it make any difference if an adult expressed the same ideas? If you think so, why?