IntroductionDo you have a daily routine or do you prefer to do things when you feel like it? Do you know anyone who is different from you in this sense? Do you think they have a better or worse life as a result of this? (You can answer these questions on the board at the end of class.)
1. Can you find 6 verbs in the word search below?
0 of 1 questions completed
Click “Start” to reload.
You have already completed this exercise before, so you can not start it again.
You must sign in or sign up to start this exercise.
You have to finish the following exercise before starting this one:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
2. complete the sentences below with the verbs from the word search. (2 verbs are repeated.)
1. I (check) my email every day.
2. I (have) coffee with my breakfast in the morning.
3. I (spend) 2-3 hours a day on the internet.
4. I (take) a nap in the afternoon.
5. I (have) dinner at about 7 o'clock in the evening.
6. I (go) shopping at the weekend.
7. I (watch) TV in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays.8. I normally (go) to bed before 12 o'clock at night.
- 1. I (check) my email every day.