- Page 1
- Page 2
Can you make the 10 collocations in the crossword below?
0 of 1 questions completed
Click “start” to reload quiz.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question10 points
Click the numbers above and write the words you hear in the spaces.
Correct 10 / 10PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
1. Please make sure you have your (boarding pass) with you when you get to the check-in desk.
2. Any passengers with hold baggage should report to the (check-in desk) .
3. Gibraltar, the Canary Islands and the Channel Islands are subject to special (duty free) allowances.
4. Please make your way to the (departure lounge) and listen for your gate number.
5. Everyone arriving at the airport from overseas has to go through (passport control) .
6. Due to the bad weather, please check the (information board) for possible changes to arrival and departure times.
7. Now we request your full attention as the (flight attendant) demonstrates the safety features of this aircraft.
8. Please ensure that your (hand luggage) in the cabin does not exceed the dimensions of 55 cms x 45 cms x 25cm.
9. All our (cabin crew) receive 8 weeks basic training and continuous assessment for the 1st 200 hours of flights.
10. Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the 'fasten (seat belt)' sign.